Welcome to Northwest
Reverend JoAnna Caro
Congratulations! You’re engaged. You’ve set the date for your wedding and you want your ‘special day’ to be absolutely perfect. Whether you’re eloping to Jefferson or Kitsap County for a Puget Sound shoreline ceremony, having a small intimate gathering, a military wedding, a forest fantasy, or an ultra-grand affair, every consideration is given to provide couples with a wedding ceremony that is professional, meaningful, memorable, and a reflection of a bride and groom’s background and beliefs.
Your wedding day is meant to be joyful, not stressful, let Rev. JoAnna Caro help you to ‘tie the knot.’
Northwest Wedding Services provides couples with a ceremony uniquely theirs because of special touches they may select.
- Flowers presented to honor their mothers
- A sand ceremony that reflects the harmonious blending of their lives.
- Lighting of a unity candle to represent their oneness.
- Sharing special words during the vow and ring exchange.
- Every consideration is made in guiding a bride and groom toward their ‘wedding day vision.’
I have been helping couples tie-the-knot for years. I am completely comfortable barefoot on the beach or in a banquet room at one of the fine Olympic Peninsula resorts. Large wedding or small, I am honored to be a part of your wedding ceremony and celebration!
NORTHWEST WEDDING SERVICES serves Port Townsend, Port Ludlow, Sequim, Port Gamble, Silverdale and Bremerton.