About Rev. JoAnna Caro:
- Twenty years experience as an Interfaith Minister in San Diego, Ca.
- Specializing in small, medium size, and military weddings.
- Previous owner of Shades of You Wedding Services.
- June 2016, I moved to Port Ludlow, Wa. Former clients, friends and family convinced me to restart my wedding business in the spectacular Northwest. Happily that has happened.
- Served as a Peace Corp Volunteer in Kenya, East Africa which inspired an interest in primitive ceremonies and world religions.
- A background in psychology, theater and possessing a ‘passion for words’ can explain my joy in being a wedding officiant.
- I was a Navy bride and I understand the unique needs and challenges facing military couples.
What experience brings:
- Understanding that couples want their wedding day to be a ‘dream come true’ and doing my part toward that vision.
- Wearing appropriate attire for casual, formal and even theme weddings.
- Getting my feet wet to help a photographer to take the perfect wedding photo.
- I’ve been grateful to officiate weddings in a hot air balloon, a gondola, and the San Diego Naval Hospital for a wounded warrior.
- Realizing, sometime a little humor during a wedding ceremony can add a nice touch.